Improve your experience. We are very sorry but this website does not support Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser that is supported such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Odality Terms and Conditions
- Odality.ca provides a full course calendar of live virtual workshops. The most current schedule of workshop dates and times is available on this website.
- Before registering for a workshop, please read through the workshop description to ensure it meets your learning needs and that you satisfy all the prerequisites (where required).
- All fees are to be paid at that time of registration in order to confirm and secure your place in the workshop.
Changes and Cancellations
- Registration for a workshop may be changed to a future scheduled cohort of the same workshop up to 10 days before the workshop, without penalty. After that time, change of date is not possible.
- Registration for a workshop may be cancelled and refunded up to 10 days before the workshop, without penalty. After that time, change of date is not possible. Failure to attend on the reserved workshop date will forfeit the payment for the workshop. Note, if a registrant who cancels has already completed a personalised assessment for the workshop, the cost of the assessment will be deducted before the remainder of the course fee is refunded.
- Substitution of someone in place of a participant is available up to 3 days before the workshop for workshops that include a personalised profile and up to the start of the workshop for all other workshops. Note, if the original registrant already completed a personalised assessment for the workshop there will be an additional fee for the substituted participant to also complete the assessment.
- If we cancel or postpone the workshop, you will have the option to reschedule to the next available workshop date or receive a full refund.
- Odality is co-owned by Padraig Inc. and Eclectic Communications Incorporated. All fees will be made payable to Padraig Inc. Payment with credit card will appear on your account statement as ODALITY.
- Credit card payments are accepted for workshop registrations. All funds are changed in Canadian dollars and exclude GST. Please contact email@example.com for alternative payment options.
- Contact information provided at the time of registration will be used to communicate course details and materials to participants – please ensure the information is accurate.
- To participate in the workshop, you must have a reliable internet connection, a computer with updated software (typically Zoom or Adobe Connect), a webcam and a microphone.
- If you require accommodation, please advise us at the time of registration.
- No audio or video recording of workshops is allowed in any format, openly or surreptitiously, in whole or in part without permission.
- The information provided during the workshop, in both verbal and written contexts, are for the use of the registered participant only. You must not provide any of the materials, both paper and digital, to anyone who is not registered for the workshop.
- The copyright of all the workshop materials is the property of the workshop provider.
Privacy and Confidentiality
- We will use the personal information you provide when registering to register you for the workshop and keep you informed on the status and details related to the workshop. We retain workshop attendance records for all of our workshops.
- We will not provide your personal registration information to any other business partner or third party without your prior permission.
- When registering for our workshops, you will have the option to update your privacy settings, where you can agree to have us contact you by email and mail with updates, event information and offers. You are not required to sign up and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- We adhere to a strict code of confidentiality regarding all information and documents provided by workshop participants.